Hi,
is there an easy way to get the matches of an OR query?

If I'm searching for "android OR google OR apple OR iphone OR -ipod",
I'd like to know which of these terms document X contains.

I've been using debugQuery and tried to extract the info from the
explain information, unfortunately this is too slow and I'm having
troubles with the stemming of the query.

Using the highlight component doesn't work either because my fields
aren't stored (would the highlighter work with stemmed texts?)

We're using Solr 3.6 in a distributed setting. I'd like to prevent
storing the texts because of space issues, but if that's the only
reasonable solution... .

Thank you,
Michael