Hi,

Sorry for this post, but im having a hard time getting my head around this.
I installed Solr on Tomcat and it seems to work fine. I get the solr admin
page and the "it works" page from tomcat.

When I try to query my solr server I get this message:

*Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the
application.*

I had this working before but I have changed almost everything since so I
dont know where to start diagnosing this. Can anyone give me a bit of input
on where I should go next? Is there a log file that will give more
information? Really quite confused and stuck!

Regards,

James