I think you could disable Solr caches by setting their size to 0 (deleting
them won't work, as for example, the FieldValueCache will take default
values, not sure about the other ones). I don't think you'll be able to
disable Lucene's Field Cache.

What's the test that you want to run? Why do you not want caches for it?