Hi

Running SolrCloud with a Solr loosing its zookeeper connection while having a replica I see the below log message repeatedly and the shard never recovers. The Solr has successfully reconnected to ZooKeeper and ZooKeeper is running fine. I know that the cause is the loss of the ZooKeeper connection and I will work on that, but I can guarantee that one of my ZooKeepers will go down at some point (e.g. by a system admin), so I need the recovery to work. I can see the code has changed recently just in this area.

Do anyone have a hint of what I may do to get more information about this?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Best regards Trym

SEVERE: Error while trying to recover.
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$SessionExpiredException: KeeperErrorCode = Session expired for /overseer/queue/qn- at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:118)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.create(ZooKeeper.java:643)
at org.apache.solr.cloud.DistributedQueue.offer(DistributedQueue.java:236)
    at org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController.publish(ZkController.java:745)
at org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryStrategy.doRecovery(RecoveryStrategy.java:288) at org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryStrategy.run(RecoveryStrategy.java:210)