You can include the fields in your "fl" list and then check those field values explicitly in the client, or you could add &debugQuery=true to your request and check for which field the term matched in. The latter requires that you have the analyzed term (or check for closest matching term).

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message----- From: Mark , N
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 5:51 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: search hit on multivalued fields

I have a multivalued field  "Tex" which is indexed , for example :

F1:  some value
F2: some value
Text = ( content of f1,f2)

When user search , I am checking only a  "Text" field but i would also need
to display to users which Field ( F1 or F2 )  resulted the search hit
Is it possible in SOLR  ?

*Nipen Mark *