Hi
     You might add an int  field "Search Rule" that identifies the type of
search.
         example
            Search Rule                          Description
                 0                                      Unpaid Search
                 1                                      Paid Search - Rule 1
                 2                                      Paid Serch - Rule 2

You can use filterqueries (http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters)
 like fq:  Search Rule :[1 TO *]

Alternatively, You can even use a boolean field to identify whether or not
a search is paid and then an addtitional field that identifies the type of
 paid search.

--
karthick