I'm really confused here. I have a document which is say 4000 words long. I
want to get this put into two fields in Solr without having to save the
original document in its entirety within Solr.

When I import my fulltext (4000 word) document to Solr I was going to put it
straight into keyword_document which uses stopwords to remove words like
"and" "it" "this". Now I only have 3000 words for example.

Then if I do copy command to move it into truncate_document then even though
I can reduce it down to say 100 words, it is lacking words like "and" "it"
and "this" because it has been copied from the keyword_document.

I want the following scenario:

truncate_document to have 100 words including words like "and" "it" and
"this"
keyword_docment to have only stop words removed
And finally only have the fulltext document, full length and all stop words,
exist in my SQL database.