-- Interest 2
--- Subinterest 2
--- Subinterest 2 Description
--- Subinterest 2 ID
-- Interest 99
--- Subinterest 99
--- Subinterest 99 Description
--- Subinterest 99 ID

Interest, Subinterest, Subinterest Description and Subinterest IDs are all
multiavlued fields. A person can have any number of
subinterests,descriptions and IDS.

How could we faced/search this based on this data structure? Right now we
tokenized everything in a seperate multivalued column in the following
fasion;

|Interest='Interest 1',Subinterest='Subinterest 1',Subinterest='Another
Subinterest 1',Description='Interest 1 Description',ID='Interest 1 ID'|
|Interest='Interest 2',Description='Interest 2 Description',ID='Interest 2
ID'|

I have a feeling like this is a wrong approach to this problem.