The extra codecs are supplied in a separate jar file now
(lucene-codecs-4.0.0.jar) - I guess this isn't being packaged into solr.war by
default?  You should be able to download it here:

http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/apache/lucene/lucene-codecs/4.0.0/lucene-codecs-4.0.0-javadoc.jar

 and drop it into the lib/ directory.