Not quite. That patch has been submitted, but not compiled into the code.

In the meantime you can get by just by having whatever task scheduler
you have access to submit the HTTP request for DIH whenever you
need to, cron on *nix systems, I know Windows systems have something
that might work as well.

I guess you could also get the 4.0 code, apply the patch and work it that way...

Best
Erick