Do updates always start at the shard leader first?  If so one can save one
internal request by only sending updates to the shard leader.  I am
assuming that when the shard leader is down, SolrJ's CloudSolrServer is
smart enough to use the newly elected shard leader after a failover has
occurred.  Am I correct?

Bill