I think that solr by him self doesn't store the queries (correct me if I'm
wrong, about this) but you can accomplish what you want by processing the solr
log (its the only way I think). From the solr log you can get the queries and
then process the queries according to your needs, and change the boost
parameters in your app o solr config.

http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci