Thanks everyone, especially to Tom, you do give me detailed explanation
about this topic.
Of course in academic we do need to interpret result carefully, what I care
about is from end-users point of view, using BM25 will result better
ranking instead of using lucene's original VSM+Boolean model? How
significant difference will be presented?
I'd like to see some sharing from community.

Floyd