Mark Miller-3 wrote
> It looks like your original path had a double / in it that was causing
> problems.

my original path in the config file doesnt have any double quotes, but when
it is on solrcloud, it adds additional slash to the path... i am not an
zookeeper expert or something but could it be because of absolute path rule
of zookeeer? basically while you are listing something on zk, you need to
you go with /configs/corename/ and then whatever node comes here... and as
in my config file it was starting with a slash too it is simply added to the
path... does this make sense? if so, is this a bug too?

Mark Miller-3 wrote
> It looks like the below is a bug. Could you please file a JIRA issue?

added :)

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...