Hi,

I currently have this setup:

Bring in data into the "description" schema and then have this code:

<copyField source="description" dest="truncated_description"
maxChars="168"/>

To then truncate the description and move it to "truncated_description".
This works fine.

I was wondering, is it possible so that when I bring in data from another
source I actually bring it straight in to "truncated_description", like
this:

DIH Source 1: Bring into "description" and copyfield moves it to
"truncated_description"
DIH Source 2: Bring pre-truncated description straight into
"truncated_description"