When you say "2 shards" do you mean "2 nodes each running a shard"?
Seems like you have a collection named "index" - how did you create this collection (containing two shards)?
How do you start your 2 nodes - exact command used?
You might want to attach the content of clusterstate.json from ZK. While system is running go to http://localhost:7500/solr/#/~cloud and see if there isnt a clusterstate.json to be found there somewhere - attach it. Cant promis that I will remember to get back to you when you have answered the above questions, but I believe the information asked for above will also help others to help you. I will try to remember though.

Regards, Per Steffensen

adm1n skrev:
Hello,

I'm running solrcloud with 2 shards.

Lets assume I've 100 documents indexed in total, which are divided 55/45 by
the shards...
when I query, for example:
curl
'http://localhost:7500/solr/index/select?q=*:*l&wt=json&indent=true&rows=0'
sometimes I got "response":{"numFound":0, sometimes -
"response":{"numFound":45, "response":{"numFound":55 or
"response":{"numFound":100.

But when I run the query:
curl
'http://localhost:7500/solr/index/select?shards=localhost:7500/solr/index,localhost:7501/solr/index&q=*:*&wt=json&indent=true&rows=0'

it always returns the complete list of 100 documents.

Am I missing some configuration?

thanks.