----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Guillaume Rossolini" <guillaume.rossol...@instantluxe.com>
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Enviados: Viernes, 14 de Diciembre 2012 3:22:41
Asunto: Re: Solr PHP client

Hi,

The various Solr PHP clients have been a great help in the past, and I do
not mean to belittle their efforts.
However, the Solr project has made many efforts to support several input
and output data formats, including JSON and even serialized PHP, which are
fairly easy to implement. Maybe I am mistaken, but I am not sure any PHP
client (as an extension or as a library) would actually help much any more.

Regards,

--
I N S T A N T  |  L U X E - 40 Rue D'Aboukir - 75002 Paris - France

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:23 AM, Romita Saha
<romita.s...@sg.panasonic.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone please guide me to use SolrPhpClient? The documents available
> are not clear. As to where to place SolrPhpClient?
>
> I have downloaded SolrPhpClient and have changed the following lines,
> specifying the path (where the files are present in my computer)
>

> require_once('/home/solr/SolrPhpClient/Apache/Solr/Document.php./Document.php');
>
> require_once('/home/solr/SolrPhpClient/Apache/Solr/Document.php./Response.php');
>
> After this I am unable to proceed. What and how should I index my
> documents now. How should I start my solr. Where to place the conf files.
> I see there are few html documents inside the folder
> "SolrPhpClien/phpdocs".
>
> Could someone please help.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Romita

10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
INFORMATICAS...

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci