From: umajava [mailto:umaj...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 11:27 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Need help with delta import

I tried full import and then delta import but still the issue is same.

        <entity name="person" pk="ID" query="select id from uma_test"
                                deltaImportQuery="select id, email, fname from
uma_test where
ID='${dataimporter.delta.id}'"
                deltaQuery="select ID from uma_test where upd_ts &gt;
'${dataimporter.last_index_time}'">
                                <field column="ID" name="id" indexed="true"
stored="true" />
                                <field column="email" name="email"
indexed="true" stored="true" />
                                <field column="fname" name="fname"