Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 5:04 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: MoreLikeThis supporting multiple document IDs as input?

I'm unclear on this point from the documentation. Is it possible to give
Solr X # of document IDs and tell it that I want documents similar to those
X documents?

Example:

 - The user is browsing 5 different articles
 - I send Solr the IDs of these 5 articles so I can present the user other
similar articles

I see this example for sending it 1 document ID:
http://localhost:8080/solr/select/?qt=mlt&q=id:[document
id]&mlt.fl=[field1],[field2],[field3]&fl=id&rows=10

But can I send it 2+ document IDs as the query?