Maybe you could write a Javascript snippet that downloads and runs your external file?

On 12/26/2012 09:12 AM, Dyer, James wrote:
I'm not very familiar with using scipting langauges with Java, but having seen the
DIH code for this, my guess is that all script code needs to be in the <script
/> section of data-config.xml.  So I don't think what you want is possible.  This
seems like the kind of thing that would be useful if it could support it though.

James Dyer
E-Commerce Systems
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

-----Original Message-----
From: zakaria benzidalmal [mailto:zakib...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 11:00 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: [DIH] Script Transformer: Is there a way to import js file?

Hi all,

I am importing some data using DIH, I'd like to use script transformer in
order to perform some transformations before indexing.
As the transformations are a bit complex I am using an external js library.

My question is: Is there a way to import the js library file to my DIH
script?

like: <script src="lib/proj4js.js"></script>

Cordialement.
Zakaria BENZIDALMAL
mobile: 06 31 40 04 33