Hi All,

I am getting exceptions on trying to create a collection. Any help is
appreciated.

While trying to create a collection, I got this error
Caused by: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: No live
SolrServers available to handle this request
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.LBHttpSolrServer.request(LBHttpSolrServer.
java:322)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrServer.request(CloudSolrServer.ja
va:257)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.CoreAdminRequest.process(CoreAdminReque
st.java:423)

On trying to increase the server timeout by
server.getLbServer().getHttpClient().getParams().setParameter(CoreConnection
PNames.CONNECTION_TIMEOUT, 5000);
server.getLbServer().getHttpClient().getParams().setParameter(CoreConnection
PNames.SO_TIMEOUT, 20000);

I get this...

SEVERE: The exception contained within MappableContainerException could not
be mapped to a response, re-throwing to the HTTP container
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: DEF_CONTENT_CHARSET
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient.setDefaultHttpParams(DefaultHt
tpClient.java:175)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient.createHttpParams(DefaultHttpCl
ient.java:158)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.getParams(AbstractHttpClient.
java:448)

Thanks
Jay