Hi ,

Our requirement is have a separate schema for every language which differs
in the field type definition for language based analysis.If I have a
standard schema which differs only in the language analysis part ,which can
be inserted by any of the 3 methods in the schema.xml as mentioned in the
following  this wiki page,
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml>
 ..

Which would be best one to go with? I am using solr 3.6.1 version

1)Xinclude does not work with 3.x schema file and patch exists only for
4.x+ version

2)Includes via Document Entities - any performance degradation while
indexing / searching due to addtional parsing expected?

3) System property substitution - Can this be used  to substitute field
types in the schema?

What are the other methods if any of achieving the same?

Thanks
Sujatha