Hi,

It is not Eclipse related, neither codec related. There were two issues

I had a wrong configuration of NumericConfig:

new NumericConfig(4, NumberFormat.getNumberInstance(), NumericType.FLOAT))

I changed that to:
new NumericConfig(4, NumberFormat.getNumberInstance(Locale.US),
NumericType.FLOAT))

And the second problem was that I used the default "float" with
precisionStep=0, however NumericRangeQuery requires precision step >=1
I tried all steps 1-8, and it worked only if the precison step of the field
and of the NumericConfig are the same (for range queries)

  roman