Anyone have experience with internationalizing the field names in the SOLR
schema, so users in different languages can specify fields in their own
language? My first thoughts would be to create a custom search component or
query parser than would convert localized field names back to the English names
in the schema, but I haven't dived in too deep yet. Any input would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Daryl

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unless you are
the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use,
copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message. If
you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail, and delete the message, or call +1-613-747-4698. *