Hi,

No, it has actually two tables. User and Item. The example shown on the
blog is for one table, because you repeat the same thing for the other
table. Only your data-import.xml file changes. For the rest, just copy and
paste it in the conf directory. If you are running your solr in Linux, then
you can work with symlinks.

D.