Hi Gora,

I will have a Archive Data as some format like relational, Provided by
client. Which may have some relation but I will not know. I have to make
index that data without restoring to my sql db. That means I have to read
the data from archive file directly and this will be full automated.

What ever data have in that archive file I need to get all, mean Select *
from Table is my required query only.
In that Archive file can have huge table and data but data source will be
only one.

Let me know if you need any other information to help me...

Thanks & Regards,
Ashim