From:   Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
To:     solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>,
Date:   01/24/2013 03:19 PM
Subject:        Re: Get tokenized words in Solr Response

Romita,

IIRC you've already asked this, and I replied that everything what you
need
is on debugQuery=on output. That format is a little bit verbose, and I
suppose you can experience some difficulties on finding the necessary info
there. Please provide debugQuery=on output, I can try to highlight the
necessary info for you.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Romita Saha
<romita.s...@sg.panasonic.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want the tokenized keywords to be displayed in solr response. As for
> example, my solr search could be "Seach this document named XYZ-123".
And

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev