Hi list,

I recognized that the result order is FIFO if documents have the same score.
I think this is due to the fact that documents which are indexed later get a
higher
internal document ID and the output for documents with the same score starts
with the lowest internal document ID and raises.
Is this right so far?

I would be pleased to get LIFO output. Documents with the same score but
indexed later
are "newer" (as seen for my data) and should be displayed first.

Sure, I could use sorting, but sorting is always time consuming.
Whereas the output as LIFO is just starting with highest internal document ID
first for
documents with the same score.

Is there anything like this already available?

If not, any hint where to look at (Lucene or Solr)?

Regards
Bernd