From: dharmendra jaiswal [mailto:dharmendra.jais...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 4:35 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Is Solr Cloud will be helpful in case of Load balancing

Hello,

I am using multi-core mechnism with Solr. And each core is dedicated to a
particular client.

Like If we search data from SiteA, it will provide search result from CoreA
And if we search data from SiteB, it will provide search result from CoreB

and similar case with other client.

We have created N number of core on Single node of Solr server.
My query is that does solr cloud will be helpful in case of load balancing.
As in my case all request for different-different client came to single node
of server.
Any pointer and link will be helpfull.
Note: I am Using Windows machine for deplyment of Solr.

Thanks,
Dharmendra jaiswal