Hi Soumyanayan,

We developed a parser that converts dtSearch queries to Lucene queries, with
some Solr integration - see
http://www.flax.co.uk/blog/2012/04/24/dtsolr-an-open-source-replacement-for-the-dtsearch-closed-source-search-engine/

At the moment it relies on an unreleased version of Lucene/Solr, because we
needed to get some extra data from the index that wasn't available in trunk for
our use case, but it can probably be tweaked to just use vanilla solr.  Feel
free to contact me for more details!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk