Hi Michael,

Yes, we do intend to reload Solr when deploying new cores. So we deploy it,
update solr.xml and then restart Solr only. So this will happen sometimes in
production, but mostly testing. Which means it will be a real pain. Any way to
fix this?

Also, I'm running geronimo with -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m.

Regards,
Marcos