From: Daniel Rijkhof [mailto:daniel.rijk...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:09 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr 4.1.0 not using solrcore.properties ?

I am looking at the source code of 4.1.0 and I cannot find any prove that
solr 4.1.0's DIH would actually use any properties from the
solrcore.properties file.

I do however found that Solr does load my solrcore.properties file...

It's strange that this would have been changed,

Does anybody have prove it still can use properties defined in
solrcore.properties within the DIH configuration?

In that case, please reply...
Daniel

Daniel Rijkhof
06 12 14 12 17