Hi,
Trying to find a better approach for searching keywords.
We have indexed about 100K documents indexed in Solr 3.5 and each doc has
field title for different country
Field "title" is dynamic defined as title.* about 20 countries .
its not necessary that each document will have title for all 20 countries
but every document will have "title.0" which indicates as default. Our
current search query is currently querying
q=(title.0:"xyz"^50 OR title.3:"xyz"^100)
where we used "title.3" because user country id is 3 so boosting locale
document accordingly. This works good in most cases. but we had a case where
we ran into issue.

DocA // Common title and is same for all county so no additional titles.
 <title.0>Fighter<title.0>

DocB
 <title.0>The Ultimate Street Fighter<title.0>  // Default
 <title.1>Ultimate Fighter<title.1> // For UK

now querying for UK user q=(title.0:"Fighter"^50 OR title.1:"Fighter"^100)
DocB shows 1st as it scores higher but user is expecting DocA

Is there any query function to check if the title.<countryId> exist then
look into it else just look into title.0 only

any other suggestion to avoid such issue would really help.
We are also planning to move to Solr4.1 so anything with this new Solr
version will also do.