Markus,

I wonder why you need an access to it. I've thought that current searcher's
methods (getDocSet(), cacheDocSet() ) are enough to do everything. Anyway,
if you wish, I just looked in code and see that it's available via
core.getInfoRegistry().get("filterCache"), it can lead to some problems,
but should work.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev