I have a boost function defined in solrconfig.xml which is used to rank
results and need additional reranking based on some weights passed in the
url.

The function using weights passed in the url is parsed into local params
and overrides the function defined in the solrconfig.xml
Ideally I want to use both.

I tried extending edismax parser but wasn't able to over ride this part.
Wasn't able to inject these boost functions in Solrparams either.
Suchi