Hi Jack,

If you're submitting documents as XML, you're always going to have to
escape meaningful XML characters going in. If you ask for them back as
XML, you should be prepared to unescape special XML characters as
output. Same goes for JSON, etc. There's really no way around this...
it's just a fact of life when dealing with document formats.

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions
18 East 41st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10017-6271