Let's say I have model in my db like this:
product:n <-----> n:package
Product properties are: name, package ids.
Package properties are: price, region, subscription.
If the user requirement is to show all product data and product price (and
to sort by price) for products that matched some user criteria(e.g. include
in search only product package that is from user's region and only for his
subscription) can it be done in Solr?
So it means that only one package is user's package, and price written in
that package is 'real' price for that user.
I know that Solr's model is flat and I can't do relational things, but what
is the 'best' solution for this...?
I saw some responses saying to store only min and max price...
With Solr join I can do, for example, filtering on packages and then make
join to products, and return products as response. But with joins I can't
return price and sort by it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Puska.