From: d...@geschan.de [mailto:d...@geschan.de]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:27 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Get page number of searchresult of a pdf in solr

Hello,

I'm building a web application where users can search for pdf documents and
view them with pdf.js. I would like to display the search results with a short
snippet of the paragraph where the search term where found and a link to open
the document at the right page.

So what I need is the page number and a short text snippet of every search
result.

I'm using SOLR 4.1 for indexing pdf documents. The indexing itself works fine
but I don't know how to get the page number and paragraph of a search result. I
only get the document where the search term was found in.

-Gesh