Thanks for help, Alexandre.

It worked as you described.

I have other question. Suppose I have product catalogue that has many sub
categories, each one has different group of fields.
When a user search the catalogue, we should show corresponding facet fields
on left based on result set. That means we should be dynamically pick
appropriate facets  to show based on result products from search.
Can we do it with SOLR?  Or SOLR can show only static facets configured? It
is better to show only related facets I guess.
Also, can we filter out facets that has ,say less than 10 results?

I appreciate your answer

Erol Akarsu