Sorry for the duplicated mail :-(, any advice on a configuration for searching
emails in a field that does not have only email addresses, so the email
addresses are contained in larger textual messages?

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Ahmet Arslan" <iori...@yahoo.com>
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Enviados: Jueves, 14 de Marzo 2013 11:23:47
Asunto: Re: Question about email search

Hi,

Since you have word delimiter filter in your analysis chain, I am not sure if
e-mail addresses are recognised. You can check that on solr admin UI, analysis
page.

If e-mail addresses kept one token, I would use leading wildcard query.
&q=*@gmail.com

There was a similar question recently:
http://search-lucene.com/m/XF2ejnM6Vi2