Jegan

By DIH Scheduler you mean
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Scheduling ? If so, then it's not
yet in. More details in the Ticket (which is as well linked from the
Wiki-Page): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2305

Regarding your Question on the UI: the "Auto-Refresh" Checkbox only
automatically updates the status you're seeing on the screen. So for example
while you have running a import, you can activate this checkbox and relax in
your chair while the screen updates itself every two seconds - but that does
neither trigger a import itself nor does it (initiate) anything else beside
fetching status information

HTH=
Stefan