Yes, Only thing is, on master delta import is running every 1/2 hour but as
there is no data change in last 24 hour i think index version still remains
same. another thing i notice is after full import index Gen is bumped to
directly higher than slave. Can that means Master is not increasing Version
and Gen with delta-import correctly? See as below.

*Before Full Import*

Master:
1364331607690
154