My last questions.

1) If I sent document to a replica does it pass document to shard leader
and do you mean that even if I send document to shard leader does it can
pass that document
one of replicas to be indexed.

2) Does it possible to copy a shard into another shard, or merge them?

By the way thanks for your explanations.