Can you share your auto-complete/suggestor configuration parameters? Including the search component.

It sounds as if there is a field type with an analyzer that is mapping characters.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message----- From: sharmila thapa
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:54 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: terms starting with multilingual character don't list on solr auto-suggestion list

Hi,

I have used /terms for solr auto-suggestion list. It works fine for English
words. But I have problem on multi-language index words, I have tested for
Russian language. If there is Russian charcter in between the word, then it
gets displayed on suggesstion list like if I type 'кар', it list карабином
, but if the russian character is the first/initial character like  Фляга
and I start type Фля, it does not list the word starting with this prefix
(here Фляга). somebody could please help me on this issue?