De : Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerick...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 31 janvier 2013 14:00
À : solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Objet : Re: Indexing problems

I'm really surprised you're hitting OOM errors, I suspect you have something
else pathological in your system. So, I'd start checking things like
- how many concurrent warming searchers you allow
- How big your indexing RAM is set to (we find very little gain over 128M BTW).
- Other load on your Solr server. Are you, for instance, searching on it too?
- what your autocommit characterstics are (think about autocommitting fairly
often with openSearcher=false).
- have you defined huge caches?
- .....

How big are these documents anyway? With 12G of ram, they'd have to be
absolutely _huge_ to matter much.

Multiple collections should work fine in ZK. I really think you have some
innocent-looking configuration setting thats bollixing you up, this is not
expected behavior.

If at all possible, I'd also go with 4.1. I don't really think it's relevant to
your situation, but there have been a lot of improvements in the code....

Best
Erick