I use the same folder naming convention of Solr example for my Solr 4.2.1
cloud. I have a collection1 folder and under it I have a conf folder. When
I starting up my first node,  I indicate that:

-Dsolr.solr.home=./solr -Dsolr.data.dir=./solr/data -DnumShards=5
-Dbootstrap_confdir=./solr/collection1/conf -Dcollection.configName=myconf

when I use external Zookeeper ensemble.

However I see that Zookeeper keeps that config file. What should I do when
I startup new nodes at my SolrCloud. Should I remove conf folder from
sources and -Dbootstrap_confdir=./solr/collection1/con parameter from
startup parameters because of Zookeeper keeps it? Also what should I do if
I have multiple configs at Zookeeper, how can I indicate my new starting up
instance to use which config at Zookeeper?