We are using Solr 4.2.1, which claims to have fixed this issue. I have
some logging indicating that the rollback is not broadcasted to other
nodes in solr. So only one node in the cluster gets the rollback but not
the others.

Thanks,
Dipti

phone: 408.678.1595  |  cell: 408.806.1970 | email:
dipti.srivast...@apollogrp.edu

Solutions Engineering and Integration:
https://wiki.apollogrp.edu/display/NGP/Solutions+Engineering+and+Integratio
Support process: