Hallo,
I have a field with the type TIMESTAMP(6) in an oracle view.

When I want to import it directly to SOLR I get this error message:

WARNING: Error creating document : SolrInputDocument[oid=12,
last_action_timestamp=oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP@34907781, status=2, ...]
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Invalid Date
String:'oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP@
34907781'
        at org.apache.solr.schema.DateField.parseMath(DateField.java:182)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.TrieField.createField(TrieField.java:616)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.TrieField.createFields
(TrieField.java:655)

What is the best way to import it?

This way works but I do not know if this is the best practise:

In the query:

        TO_CHAR(LAST_ACTION_TIMESTAMP, 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS') as LAT

For the field:

   <field column="LAT" name="last_action_timestamp"
dateTimeFormat="yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss" />

Conversion from timestamp to string to timestamp seems to me not a good
way. Is there a better way?

Thanks for any hints.

Ciao
  Peter Schütt