Hi,

I'm executing a more like this search using the MoreLikeThisHandler. I can add
"score" to the fields to be returned, but that's all I could find about getting
information about how/why documents match. I would like to give my users more
hints why documents are similar, so I would like to display important
overlapping terms. If I specify debugQuery=true the result contains a "explain"
section which is quite detailed, but in a text format I would have to parse. Is
there a way to get this kind of information in a more usable way which does not
force me to use a debug-flag? I'm mainly interested in showing the terms which
each result document has in common with the reference document.

regards,
Achim