Thank you Stefan. I am new to Solr and I would need to read up more on
CachedSqlEntityProcessor. Do you have any clue where to begin? There do not
seem to be any tutorials online.

The link you provided seems to have a very short and unclear explanation.
After “Example 1” you have “The usage is exactly same as the other one.”
What does “other one” refer to? I did not understand the description
completely.

This description seems to say that if the query is the same as a prior query
it would fetched from the cache. From my case each of the Category queries
are unique because they have a unique SKU and Category Level. Would
CachedSqlEntityProcessor then help me?

Thank you,
O. O.

Stefan Matheis-2 wrote